Tuesday, October 30, 2012

on GAFFTA


I went to the Urban Prototyping festival which exposed new ways of urban planning in San Francisco.  Some highlights of the show that I was quite fond of were the hanging gardens that were suspended from a regular aluminum fence. It reminded me of the hanging gardens of Babylon. Bringing green space into cities has always been an issue with all Large heavily congested and populated cities. 



Smart bus stop enables users to text a question to the bus stop, it then replies to question using social media or historical data. 

Hanging with Jasmin, while checking out the hanging gardens.


QRC succulent scanner.  (part of the creation of green spaces created from reclaimed water in the city of SF in/near the areas with fire hydrants. )

Looking all kinds of Sexy... I was my bday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment