Monday, October 15, 2012

On Augmentation

Upon learning about different Artists and their studies in body augmentation. I wanted to be a different person but still encompass something organic. With that said, I wanted to augment a part of my body that would not be easily hidden. A horn, much like that of a rhinoceros is what I came up with. My need for further exploration of what a horn could do probably encompasses fulfillment of some sexual desires.  Oral anal sex with the addition of a horn would probably be interesting and allow me to achieve a new form of intimacy with my sexual partners.   In doing so, there are a couple of questions that come to mind:

• Is this for them or for me? for both. There is a certain aspect of making someone else feel awesome that makes me feel awesome.
• Does this constitute beastiality? Somewhat. I dont know how receptive someone would be into having a horn near their nickel slot.
• Practical uses for the horn? defense? would it make me less approachable?
•Why not a snout?


No comments:

Post a Comment